Reserve Selection Program Summary
What is Elkay Reserve Selection?
- An assortment of Elkay branded premium residential sinks sold exclusively by Elkay to qualified traditional wholesale distribution partners.
- The assortment consists of the following Elkay product lines:
|Crosstown® Farmhouse Workstation
- Unique sizes now offered, all with a 9″ farmhouse apron front
- Streamline tasks by sliding included accessories along the built-in ledge: acacia wood cutting board,
matching wood-handled colander and drying rack, roll-up drying rack, bottom grid and drain
- 4 models
- Includes our new 10" tall apron farmhouse workstation sink with built-in ledge and custom-sized wood cutting board to maximize workspace; includes protective bottom grid(s) and drain(s)
- Available in trendy Jubilee and six other vibrant colors
- 17 models
- Includes an expanded collection of 16-gauge sinks with Perfect Drain®, offering greater variety
- Features 18-gauge stainless style sinks with standard drain to accommodate
multiple application needs
- 40 models
|Fireclay Workstation Sink Kits
- Single-bowl workstation sink with two tiers of workspace available in three different sizes
- Tasks simplified with included accessories: choice of black polymer, white polymer or cherry cutting boards, protective bottom grids, and small, large and low-profile colanders
- 9 models
- Choice of single bowl sink kit or double bowl sink kit with Aqua Divide™
- Each sink kit includes a custom-sized walnut cutting board, bottom grid and drain
- 4 models
Why is it being offered exclusively to qualified traditional wholesale distribution partners?
- Elkay's journey of more than 100 years continues, and we are honored to work alongside you. Taking feedback from our valued partners and to remain competitive, the Reserve Selection program has expanded to allow our wholesale distribution partners the ability to sell these exclusive products in-store and online. Not only do you get access to beautiful and functional sinks, but you'll also have the support of our world-class marketing materials at your disposal. Robust content, premium products and the ability to be wherever your customers are. There’s never been a better time to join Elkay’s Reserve Selection program.
What are the guidelines for selling Elkay Reserve Selection?
- Distributor must have a brick and mortar showroom with set business hours.
- Distributor will display a minimum of five Elkay Reserve Selection sinks in their brick and mortar showroom. A minimum of one of each
material type shall be displayed.
- To be an authorized Elkay e-tailer, you must purchase a minimum of $75,000.00 in Elkay residential sinks and support Lustertone Iconix®
and Circuit Chef® stainless steel, Elkay Quartz Luxe® and Elkay fireclay materials.
- Showroom Associates must complete yearly product training.
- Distributor must register their e-commerce website name and URL address with Elkay.
- Reserve Selection product cannot be sold on or to a third party or third-party website for sole purpose of selling online.
- Elkay-provided content and data must be used for online initiatives. Online inaccuracies identified by Elkay must be corrected
within 24 hours.
- Distributor will provide point-of-sale data quarterly.
- Program will be reviewed every three months, and Elkay at its sole discretion may remove a distributor from authorized e-tailer status.
- Elkay, at any time, reserves the right to discontinue selling Reserve Selection products to anyone.
- To be included on Elkay's "Where to Buy" page, submit your logo with this form.